- Users are responsible for the safe keeping of their password.
- Employees of the IT Support Group will never ask you for your password.
- Users are not allowed, to give their password to another person.
- Users are required to log off, when leaving computer workstations that are publically accessible.
- If a user believes his or her account information may have been compromised, they are required to contact IT Support immediately, by email or in person at ETF/D/106, in order to reset the account.
- The computers and the personal homepage may not be used for commercial purposes.
- It is not allowed, to use accounts or computers as Spam-, Malware-, or Voting-Bots. Suspicious network-activity will be detected.
- You are responsible for the contents you put on the web. Keep this in mind when you are 'sharing' material on your homepage.
ETH-wide usage policy
Weblink to the english ETH Zurich Acceptable Use Policy for Telematic Resources (BOT)
Weblink to the german Benutzerordnung für Telematik an der ETH Zürich (BOT)