This page lists announcements and status messages for IT services managed by ISG.EE.
For notifications and announcements of central IT services managed by ID, please visit https://www1.ethz.ch/id/servicedesk/sysstat/index_EN
For a detailed status overview of central IT services managed by ID, please visit http://eranger3.ethz.ch/Ueberwachung/index.html
Still working but with some errors
Current status reports
EE Mailsystem migration
STATUS: Mailsystem up
- 2017-01-08 15:00
- The new mailsystem is now started. In case of unattended problems we will stop it again to prevent data loss and to analyze the problem.
- 2017-01-07 24:00
- Not all testcases could be performed. We now plan to enable the new system about noon.
- 2017-01-07 20:45
- Old Mailserver Configuration migrated, starting the mailserver testing
- 2017-01-07 14:00
- User mailbox data migrated, starting mailserver configuration migration
- 2017-01-07 07:00
- All mail services are stopped. Mailbox data copy started.
- 2016-02-09 08:20
- ETH wide network outage due to hardware problems for the firewall infrastructure. In any case, please reboot your computer before continue.
- 2016-02-09 12:35
- Network is back online and services are being recovered. Due to the hardware failure 53 network zones were affected. The problem got localized and resolved.
- 2016-02-09 14:25
Our systems should be all back to normal. In case you experience any problem please contact support via mailto:email@example.com.
Maintenance login.ee.ethz.ch and cronbox.ee.ethz.ch service
- 2016-02-10: 06:05
The server for the cronbox and login service is currently beeing updated from Debian Wheezy to Debian Jessie. The services will be temporarly unavailable.
- 2016-02-10: 12:00
- Server update is done.